12/08/2008

Chyulu, Kenya



Right now my cousin Rob is serving a mission in Kenya. Tanis, his older sister recently posted some of his pictures on facebook. The pictures are amazing. Just tonight, I was stressing out about silly Christmas stuff when I went online and received a much needed slap in the face. I doubt these children are worried about finding the right chocolate for a recipe or about what to wear to a choir concert. Thanks so much Tanis for helping me gain some perspective at just the right moment. Merry Christmas Everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andi said...

Oh Jess, You are so right. I just checked out the pictures this morning and was very humbled. It's nice to have things put into perspective at this special time of year. Thank you for this post, love ya!

Karla said...

I saw those pics too and was completely touched!