10/20/2008

Olivia's Little Accident





During L.J.'s soccer practice the children always play on the playground. Today Olivia fell and hit her mouth on the playground stairs spliting open her gums to the bone , losing 1 tooth and recieving 8 stitches. The tooth fairy will be coming tonight and I hear the rates are good this time of year. These are pictures of Olivia after the visit to the dentist. She is pretty happy because she got a balloon, a ring, stickers and a chocolate milk shake.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kara& Bert said...

O I am so sorry OUCH she still is cute as ever!

Muggle Mom said...

holy cow!!!!! poor thing! that is one huge lip! :( i hope she heals quickly!

Darren and Chrissy said...

OW! I dread the day when that happens to one of my kids. I think they will have to sedate me! Sounds like the dentist made it rewarding though. She is cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh OUCH!! Hopefully it was a baby tooth? The stiches sound hard to put in. I do think she looks very grown up without her front tooth.

Andi said...

Poor Livy!!!! What a brave girl. At least the tooth fairy came. Good thing she's so easy to please!
Give her a hug from us!

Karla said...

I would do that for a chocolate shake too!!! Get better Livy!!!