As I'm writing this post, I am hearing a banging noise coming from our kitchen window. It is a bird that has been trying to break into that same window for three days. I keep trying to get closer pictures of it, but it always gets away. I'll admit, I'm not fond of any creature that makes a flapping noise. I really don't like that creepy sound! This irrational fear is a result of an unfortunate incident that took place many years ago at the Calgary Zoo in an exhibit called the "Butterfly Room". I'm curious how long this is going to last. When I checked the window, I found it all marked up, I'm surprised the bird hasn't knocked his beak off. I figure it has to do with the lighting at this time of year, because this little guy always starts it up at the same time around 12:00pm. Olivia and Ben love the thing, while I am becoming increasingly anxious...
10/23/2008
Crazy Bird!
As I'm writing this post, I am hearing a banging noise coming from our kitchen window. It is a bird that has been trying to break into that same window for three days. I keep trying to get closer pictures of it, but it always gets away. I'll admit, I'm not fond of any creature that makes a flapping noise. I really don't like that creepy sound! This irrational fear is a result of an unfortunate incident that took place many years ago at the Calgary Zoo in an exhibit called the "Butterfly Room". I'm curious how long this is going to last. When I checked the window, I found it all marked up, I'm surprised the bird hasn't knocked his beak off. I figure it has to do with the lighting at this time of year, because this little guy always starts it up at the same time around 12:00pm. Olivia and Ben love the thing, while I am becoming increasingly anxious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, that is a crazy bird!! Jess, I'm so intrigued with what happened in the "butterfly room", the name alone sounds like a nightnmare. Haha. you'll have to let us know if it comes back tomorrow.
Post a Comment