L.J. is having a lot of fun being a cubscout. The highlight of the experience so far would have to be the pinewood derby. Matt and I were a little stressed out about it because Rani's car had won her derby a year ago and we weren't sure we could pull it off again. Well , we were right, but we sure had fun! (I should have known the competition with the scouts would be much higher.) It was fun to see all of the different designs and we are already planning next year's car.
5/03/2009
Pinewood Derby 2009
L.J. is having a lot of fun being a cubscout. The highlight of the experience so far would have to be the pinewood derby. Matt and I were a little stressed out about it because Rani's car had won her derby a year ago and we weren't sure we could pull it off again. Well , we were right, but we sure had fun! (I should have known the competition with the scouts would be much higher.) It was fun to see all of the different designs and we are already planning next year's car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job LJ! What a handsome scout. Love to you all.
Post a Comment