
I love Matt because....
5. He has the most beautiful blue eyes. You know what I'm talking about if you've ever seen this guy in person.
4. He is patient, patient, patient. He cheers me up if I've had a bad day and calms the kids when they're acting crazy.
3. He is fun and adventurous. We have seen some beautiful places around this world together, and he has introduced me to new music and new food throughout the years we have been married.
2. He is an excellent cook. Whenever I was expecting a baby, he could always come up with the perfect meal for me.
1. He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, which I'm not, but in his eyes I am. Seriously, I'm the luckiest girl, ever.
Happy Birthday honey, I love you!

3 comments:
happy birthday matt!
happy birthday matt!
We love you too Matt! Happy birthday!
Post a Comment