I was tempted to name this post "Three down, one to go!" Last week Olivia met with her teacher who gave her the assignment of decorating this little paper doll to look like herself. She did an awesome job, I was very impressed.
I didn't think Olivia was anxious at all until we started taking pictures. Her little smile is so held back, I could tell she was very distracted. I was glad that we could walk to school and get rid of that nervous energy.
This is me giving her some last words of encouragement. I was fine right up until after this moment and then cried like a baby as I watched her follow the teacher with her class through the big doors of the school. My youngest daughter is now out in the world and ready to make her mark. Watch out Columbia Valley Elementary school!

1 comment:
I am right there with you! That was a hard thing to do! Looked like a sunny day for the occasion. Tricia
Post a Comment