2/20/2008

President's Day Fun




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karla said...

Beautiful pics!! You sure are lucky to live in a gorgeous area!!!

Andi said...

Looks like so much fun! It looks like spring already! We can't wait to come and visit...

megan said...

Looks like Ben misses ugly old Texas. I guess moving was a mistake after all, eh? Just kidding...do you look back at your days in Houston weather and just shake your head?

Anonymous said...

I remember playing on beaches similar to those when we went to WA. What a great time! We took a star fish home for a remberance thinking it was dead. We tied it down to a peice of cardboard and in the moring found that it had crawled out. I felt so bad that we had taken it away from its home and it was still alive. Those lame Weinerts.

I am also pretty jealous of those short sleeve shirts you have on. It has continued to be snowy and icey in KS. LAME! Great pictures as always! Tricia

Anonymous said...

I remember playing on beaches similar to those when we went to WA. What a great time! We took a star fish home for a remberance thinking it was dead. We tied it down to a peice of cardboard and in the moring found that it had crawled out. I felt so bad that we had taken it away from its home and it was still alive. Those lame Weinerts.

I am also pretty jealous of those short sleeve shirts you have on. It has continued to be snowy and icey in KS. LAME! Great pictures as always! Tricia