Just Another Photoblog in the Wall
That looks like a good home for you. It looks just your style. I hope you are getting adjusted well!
looks like such a nice house and a great neighbourhood. is that Mt. Hood in the background? Very cool!
Yeah, that's Mt. Hood. Looking North from that picture I could see Mt. St. Helens, but I couldn't get a good picture of it.
Very cute house!! I'm so excited for you guys. How wonderful to be close to family (does Matt have family up there as well?).
What an incredible view! I made Rob come look, we haven't seen mountains for so long, it makes me realize that I really miss them.
WOW! Sweet place, guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That looks like a good home for you. It looks just your style. I hope you are getting adjusted well!
looks like such a nice house and a great neighbourhood. is that Mt. Hood in the background? Very cool!
Yeah, that's Mt. Hood. Looking North from that picture I could see Mt. St. Helens, but I couldn't get a good picture of it.
Very cute house!! I'm so excited for you guys. How wonderful to be close to family (does Matt have family up there as well?).
What an incredible view! I made Rob come look, we haven't seen mountains for so long, it makes me realize that I really miss them.
WOW! Sweet place, guys!
Post a Comment