Well, we are finally here in the beautiful Pacific NW. After 4 days of driving on icey roads with 4 sick kids we finally made it and we are getting settled in to our new home. I do not want to publicly post our contact info but I would be happy to send it to anyone per their request. Please post your email in the comment box or contact us via e-mail nd we will send it to you ASAP.
Matt & Jess
1/06/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome to the West!
I know that moving is about as pleasant as performing an appendectomy on yourself, but the Pacific Northwest is a pretty beautiful place to be once you get settled in.
Please do send us your new contact info. newswarrior@yahoo.com. Zoe
Hey Jess! I need your address too! I forgot to ask you yesterday for it...
P.S. Welcome home (more or less:)
you know we need it! :)
The Boyack's want your address info too. We miss you! Tell Rainey Sydney has missed her a lot at school. And I found Olivia's preschool name card in my car the other day and got all teary eyed! We love you!
Chrissy
Boyack's email:
dcboyack@hotmail.com
Post a Comment