Good for you guys! I cannot skate. Not if it were the one thing that could save my life. I have been roller skating a few times off and on over the years. Darin really tried to teach me to rollerblade our first summer in Japan. Total failure. We tried three times a week for three months. Never got it.
Hope none of your children have the same anti-skating gene.
2 comments:
Good job guys! You'll be already for ice skating next winter!
Good for you guys! I cannot skate. Not if it were the one thing that could save my life. I have been roller skating a few times off and on over the years. Darin really tried to teach me to rollerblade our first summer in Japan. Total failure. We tried three times a week for three months. Never got it.
Hope none of your children have the same anti-skating gene.
Post a Comment