Hi Jess Hi Matt, It's Jen in Vancouver. Did you guys get a new email address when you moved? If so please email me at my Gmail account so I can keep in contact! Miss you guys,
Love the pics of your trip - looks like the kids had a blast! Benny is looking so grown up! And I love LJ's hair short (although I do miss his golden locks). Miss you!
3 comments:
Hi Jess Hi Matt, It's Jen in Vancouver. Did you guys get a new email address when you moved? If so please email me at my Gmail account so I can keep in contact! Miss you guys,
Jen
Love the pics of your trip - looks like the kids had a blast! Benny is looking so grown up! And I love LJ's hair short (although I do miss his golden locks). Miss you!
Here's what B said to me yesterday in the car, "I miss olivia! I want her to come back to Texas and play with me!" I told her, "I miss them too." :(
Post a Comment